06.08.10

My trip to Italy


Mamma Mia!!!!Che buon viaggio :)

I like it so much!I have no words to tell u about that beauty,that was so incredible travel!!!I will keep the remembrances for the rest of my life!



                                           What a giant pizza there))


                          So tired of walking by Roman streets (too huge!!!!!)


                                One pleasant afternoon at the lake Viverone


                                  My lovely ice-cream :) (strawberry & yogurt)



                                         Saint Marco Square (Venice)


                                             Navona Square (Rome)


                                           Roman Forum Romain


                                                The Colosseum
                                                                      

                                      The Theatre of Opera La - Scala

                                                                                                      
                                    The Cathedral Church of Duomo (Milan)


 








 



2 коментарі: